Gemini Support Phone Number
Discovered in the year by 2015 by the Winklevoss twins, Gemini exchange is popular for its protection and security. The exchange serves the bitcoin and ether trading platform. Gemini name is suggested on the zodiac sign which depicts a pair of twins. The twins’ brothers also called the Bitcoin Billionaire Brothers got fame in 2004 when they sued the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg for stealing their social media idea. In response to this allegation, they received $65 million in damages. It also came in headline that this pair invested over $11 million into Bitcoin in 2013 and now the total value of their investment is over $1 billion.
Gemini Customer Support Phone Number – +1877-827-8957
This exchange is based in New York and has gained the popularity in a short duration. It became the first licensed Ether exchange in 2016. At present, this exchange ranks on 39th position based on daily trading volume as quoted on CoinMarketCap. If compare to its competitors like Binance , Gemini has less pair of coins for trading. Gemini is also in news because of its desire to be the part of Libra’s project which is an initiative of Facebook.
To deal with Gemini issues and troubles, users of Gemini can always look for help from the skilled professionals who are there to assist you. Call on Gemini phone number which is functional all the time for help.
Gemini accepts fiat payments
Gemini , the most respected exchange is a direct competition to Coinbase, Bitstamp, and Kraken. This is because of the fact that it offers fiat payments and BTC/ETH market. It is the reputed fact that this exchange is considered as the most secure exchange in the crypto industry. Because this exchange offers additional features like protection against hackers, it gains attention of every user. At present, the exchange is provided on the platform in every US states, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, and recently, new country is added in this list – Australia.
What are the advantages of Gemini exchange?
- It has additional security features to protect the information. In Gemini exchange, mere amount of the Bitcoin is stored online and rest are kept offline to prevent hacks.
- It is a fully registered company and compliant with banking standards. This feature makes its suitable for both institutional clients and individuals.
- This exchange serves high-end services to its customers.
- It has user-friendly interface and is convenient to use by both beginners and advanced users.
- It has low fees structure and also opens to Cryptocurrency, bank, and wire deposits which are free of charge.
- It has excellent customer support. There is a FAQ section so that customers can get remedies related to their queries.
Deposits methods accepted at Gemini
The Gemini exchange supports popular bitcoin and Etherum. The exchange accepts deposits from wire transfers and ACH (automated clearing house) in the US. In addition to it, it also accepts deposits in Bitcoin and Ether. Other than this, there is no other deposit methods are being accepted.